Destination YOGA RETREATS at TRES LUNAS have been rather successful and guests love the aspect of getting into the “middle of nowhere” (which isn’t that far from the pavement) and leaving the buzz and energy of the city far behind.
In 2017. TRES LUNAS has begun to offer the type of retreats where you bring your own group and working together we facilitate the all-inclusive aspects that would be tailored for your group. Individual yoga retreats have been phased out.
So, here are some details that can help you plan your event:
- With availability, we can sleep up to 10 guests in 5 rooms with a total of 2 king beds and 3 queen beds.
- All accommodations are upscale and pool towels, bath towels and bath amenities are included in the rate. The ZEN SUITE rate is $229 per night, plus tax. The CASITA rate is $249-$379 per night depending on occupancy.
- Breakfast is included in the rate as well.
- We have yoga mats, yoga blocks and serape bolsters.
- All yoga is weather permitting and done outdoors.
- A yoga instructor can be provided for a separate charge and prices vary on number of sessions requested. You are invited to bring your own instructor!
- Massages can also be provided with prior reservation. The rate is $100 per hour per person.
- The pool is not heated, but the hot tub is very warm, making the water refreshing.
- ALL-INCLUSIVE MEAL PLANS VARY.
Salad & Raw Food Lunch with Protein range $15 – $25PP, menu specific
4 Course Gourmet Dinners range from $35 – 60PP, menu specific
- You may bring your own chef or food and prepare it in the UNA LUNA CASITA, which has a full kitchen with dishes and cookware.
- You may also bring any wines or alcohol that you like. There is no corkage charge.
Tres Lunas Resort
Is It In Your Nature?
or give us a call at (325) 347-6480