Plan Your Stay
Likely, you’re here to escape the stresses of everyday life or to enjoy a Luxurious adventure in the Texas Hill Country.
Whatever your reasons for staying with us, we’ll make sure your discoveries suit your mood. The question is:
What would you like to discover?
At Tres Lunas:
- Cool drinks and sunbeams in our vanishing edge pool
- Stargazing from our Lunar Courtyard
- Bed & Dinner with nothing to do but watch the fabulous sunset
- A Four Course Engagement or Anniversary Dinner inside our Stone Chapel
- Strolling or hiking on our 112 acre property to spy local wildlife and flora/fauna.
- 25 mile view of western sky from our hot tub. Magnificent sunsets.
- Relaxing massages from a local therapist.
- Enjoy the evening and the sky sitting by our fire pit.
- Or nothing but nothing—napping, relaxing, floating and eating in luxury
Local areas nearby:
- Local wineries in Mason and Fredericksburg
- The famous Hill Top Cafe just 15 miles from our door
- The busy, zesty shopping scenes of Fredericksburg or the laid-back, village shopping of Mason
- Close up and personal Para Mutual Horse Racing in August
- Drive quaint county roads and see amazing Texas Wildflowers
- Kayaking the Llano River just 6 miles away
- Taking in a movie or concert at the 85 year old, mission-style Odeon Theater in Mason
- Marvelous hiking at nearby Enchanted Rock State Park
- Dig for Topaz in Mason
Join us at Tres Lunas and find out what wonders you’ll discover in the Texas Hill Country. We certainly look forward to your visit.
or give us a call at (512) 557-4853