Tres Lunas features a vanishing edge pool, a hot tub, 112 acres of sweeping views of the Texas Hill Country and luxurious amenities.
All guest rooms are equipped with the following amenities to make your stay an enjoyable, relaxing experience:
- Central heating
- Air conditioning with separate thermostat controls
- Wireless Internet
- Hair dryers
- Iron and ironing board (upon request)
The Poolside Zen Suites and Sheriffs Office also include a coffeemaker, a microwave, and a small mini-bar fridge stocked with complimentary beer and wine.
Una Luna Casita includes a flat-screen TV and a full kitchen with an outdoor grilling area and west facing front porch.
There’s plenty to do at Tres Lunas. Below you’ll find a few suggested activities to enjoy during your stay. You can choose to do it all, or nothing at all. It’s up to you.
- Explore our nature trails on the property.
- Meditate in The Stone Chapel.
- Enjoy self driven Yoga at sunrise or sunset in the courtyard or by the pool (yoga mats provided). .
- Grab a book, magazine or video to watch in the lobby.
- Curl up by the fire in the lobby or outside at the fire pit.
- Lay by the pool and enjoy the sun or submerge in the sparkling water and enjoy the view.
- Ease into the warm, bubbly hot tub to erase all the tension.
- Enjoy breakfast in the lobby or by the pool.
- Gasp at the night sky while star gazing reclined on chaise lounges in the pool courtyard.
- With prior reservations, enjoy Bed & Dinner in our lobby or by the pool.
For more on what to do during your stay at Tres Lunas, visit our Plan Your Stay page.
or give us a call at (512) 557-4853