Our Stone Chapel is a gorgeous location for a very special, intimate wedding of up to 25 guests.
With its sweeping view of the sunset, Stone Chapel offers a reflective site for the perfect outdoor wedding. Guests are seated inside on the steps of the chapel or on the plaza area adjacent to the Lunar Courtyard.
The Lunar Courtyard, the Giant Oak and the Poolside Area are available for outdoor receptions. Food stations and seating are easily accommodated in these areas. The lobby, with its stone fireplace and intimate Cantina de Codorniz, is available for inside food stations as well.
Planning a wedding can be stressful. Our goal is to make sure your day is perfect, which is why our wedding package includes a consultation, a walk-through of the facilities and a list of recommended vendors.
In addition, your wedding package comes with the rental of our two Poolside Zen Suites on the wedding day, a wonderful place for you and your wedding party to get ready for the big event. A full breakfast in bed is made available the next morning, if preferred, or you may join your other wedding guests in the main lobby.
Tres Lunas is also a great place to house your wedding guests. Una Luna Casita sleeps up to 6 guests and is just steps away from the Tres Lunas Poshienda.
Tres Lunas Facilities
- Exclusive use of TRES LUNAS for a Wedding Weekend
- 3PM on Friday until 12-NOON on Sunday
- 2 nights Accommodations for up to 12 Guests
- 2 ZEN POOLSIDE SUITES – King & Queen – Each sleep 2
- UNA LUNA CASITA – 2 Queens & 1 King – Sleeps 6 – Full Kitchen – 2 Baths
- SHERIFFS OFFICE – Queen – Sleeps 2
- HILL COUNTRY OUTBACK COWBOY BUFFET BREAKFAST Saturday & Sunday
- Additional Guests for Breakfast can be accommodated for $15 Per Person
- Oak Outdoor Folded Chair Ceremony Seating for up to 25
- 6 Round Tables – 48” in Diameter
- 6 Chocolate Brown Crushed Taffeta Tablecloths
- Self-Corkage – TABC Bartenders Required
- A Black Professional Outdoor Bar
- Officiant for Ceremony
- Uniformed Staff
$6,000 + Tax
Tres Lunas requires a signed contract and a 50% deposit reserve the property for weddings. This deposit will be subtracted from the balance due at the end of your wedding, less any deductions or damages. This fee may be paid by check or credit card.
On-site weddings require the booking of all rooms, including Una Luna Casita an Sheriffs Office, for a two-night minimum.
You may hire any licensed and insured caterer. If you do hire a caterer not on our list, there will be an additional set-up and clean-up fee that will vary depending on the size and complexity of your event.
Tres Lunas does not have a liquor license, so any alcohol must be brought with you. There is no corkage fee. Alcohol may only be served for 4 hours at any event and you must provide a Licensed Bartender.
or give us a call at (512) 557-4853